Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Greetings from Japan!

Hello, everyone!  I'm finally living my dream: I'm teaching English in Japan for a year!  

I will not reveal my company because I am under contract--and my common sense--not to do so.  I will discuss Japan, however, and share my experiences.  

I haven't had much time to travel because of my work schedule, but I have taken a plethora of pictures and videos.  I haven't written lately because of how busy I have been, but I do plan to update my blog at least once a week from now on (even if all I share is a cute picture of Hello Kitty or something).

I trained in Okayama and now live in Tottori-shi, Tottori.  It's a small town that has plenty of restaurants and stores within biking and walking distance, as well as the famous sand dunes.

Yours truly out and about on the sand dunes of Tottori!


The picture doesn't suffice; these dunes are enormous!  Climbing up was a workout.


Beautiful beach on the Sea of Japan.

I wanted to share a quick update on my life.  I will post more entries on more specific aspects of Japan and of my time here.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment